Google snake game
Google Snake Game – Play Instructions
Welcome to the classic Google Snake Game! Get ready to guide the snake to gobble up those tasty pixels and grow longer. Here’s how to play:
Objective: Control the snake to eat as many pixels as possible without running into the walls or yourself. Each pixel you eat will make the snake longer, but be careful not to collide with anything!
- Use the arrow keys (Up, Down, Left, Right) on your keyboard to control the snake’s direction.
- The snake will move in the direction you press until you change its course.
- Launch the game by searching “Google Snake Game” on Google or by clicking on the “Play Snake” link.
- As soon as the game starts, the snake will begin moving.
- Guide the snake to move around the game area, eating the pixels that appear.
- Each pixel you eat will cause the snake to grow longer.
- Be careful not to hit the walls of the game area or collide with the snake’s own body. Doing so will end the game.
- The longer you keep the snake alive and the more pixels you eat, the higher your score will be.
- Each pixel you eat adds points to your score.
- The longer the snake becomes, the more points you earn.
- Challenge yourself to beat your high score and aim for the top of the leaderboard!
Game Over: The game ends when:
- The snake collides with the walls or its own body.
- You can no longer maneuver the snake without collisions.
- Start by focusing on collecting pixels near the edges to give yourself more space to maneuver as the snake grows.
- Plan your movements ahead of time to avoid running into walls or your own tail.
- Be patient and practice your control skills to achieve a higher score.
Have fun playing the Google Snake Game and see how long you can make your snake grow!
(Note: The instructions provided here are based on the classic version of the Google Snake Game available at the time of my last update in September 2021. Game features and instructions may vary if there have been updates or changes since then.)